Monday, October 24, 2011
Definition: A full-featured word processing program for Windows and Mac from Microsoft.
Application Name: winword.exe
File Format: .doc
Also support: .txt, .rtf, etc
- It reduced retyping and error free hard copy of your document.
- Faster output speed.
- Reduced the amount required in proof reading.
- Make office work convenient and easy.
- Elimination of stationary wastes like paper, inks and power also.
Features of MS-Word:
- Preparation, storing, retrieve, editing and printing of documents.
- Automatically formats text according to real need.
- Find, Replace, Mail, Spelling and Grammar, File merge, Column handling, graphics facility, calculation with tables and so many such features.
- Security issues with your documents.